At MITTA, we take pride in providing you with a safe and secure space where you can report any wrongdoing, inappropriate behavior or suspicious act that you may witness or experience. We believe in the importance of transparency and ethics, your voice matters and together we can build a safe and trustworthy environment.
Complete our web form with all the necessary details and rest assured that your complaints will be treated confidentially and with due diligence.
Thank you for contributing to making our community a better place.
- The preferred channel for filing a complaint is the complaints channel you are accessing, which is integrated into the protocol established in the crime prevention model for which the person in charge is the MITTA Crime Prevention Officer. Complete the form data.
- If you provide an email, if it is not an anonymous complaint, this will be the communication channel that will be used to confirm receipt of the complaint and/or any other communication that may be necessary. There is also a field where you can indicate another preferred way to be contacted, if necessary.
- All communications will be handled diligently, with confidentiality, privacy and security.
In any case, and especially if the complaints are anonymous, it is very important that they include:
- Clear and detailed statement of the facts.
- Identification of the Company or Business Unit and location in which they took place.
- Identification of the persons involved with the denounced behavior or with knowledge of it.
- Time at which the event occurred or has been occurring.
- Quantification, whenever possible, of the impact of the denounced fact.
- Provide, if we consider it necessary, documents, files or other information that we deem relevant for the evaluation and resolution of the complaints.